Temple Israel's brand new high school program, which will take place instead of Monday Night School
- You choose 10 High impact sessions (from list below)
- Incredible programs with experts in the field
- Explore your Jewish roots through art, music, sports, social action, identity, and more
- Collaboration with other youth movements and synagogues
- Unlike any Religious School program you have ever seen before
- January 13, 2014: Conversations with Clergy
- February 10, 2014: The Naked Truth- Body Image, Sexuality, and Teen Culture
- February 24, 2014: Last Jewish Comic Standing
- March 10, 2014: Spirituality through Music with Dan Nichols
- March 24, 2014: Conversatons with Clergy
- April 28th – End of Year Israeli BBQ and Krav Maga Workshop - Celebrate Israeli Independence Day and Memorial Day with a tribute to the Israeli Army. Come in your workout clothes and learn the basics of Krav Maga, the self-defense system used by the Israeli Defense Force. This is a high energy session, so come hungry for fun, exercise, and some great Israeli food.
YFTI - Thinking About Joining?
The Youth Federation of Temple Israel is our congregational youth group. Programming includes awesome local, national and international trips, weekend retreats, social action opportunities, social events, and more---all designed by and made for teens in 9th – 12th grades. While these activities are teen driven, these events are guided and supervised by Rabbi Jen Lader and our volunteer youth advisors. Click here to learn more about YFTI.