Temple Teens New Website
YFTI - Thinking About Joining?
The Youth Federation of Temple Israel is our congregational youth group. Programming includes awesome local, national and international trips, weekend retreats, social action opportunities, social events, and more---all designed by and made for teens in 9th – 12th grades. While these activities are teen driven, these events are guided and supervised by Rabbi Jen Lader and our volunteer youth advisors.
2014 - 2015 YFTI Upcoming Events
- Mackinac Madness! - Join us for a weekend away as we venture north for a fun weekend to kick off the year!! September 19-21, 2014
Our high school informal and formal education department offering something for everyone during the high school years. For more information about any of these programs, contact Rabbi Jen Lader.
- You choose 10 High impact sessions
- Incredible programs with experts in the field
- Explore your Jewish roots through art, music, sports, social action, identity, and more
- Collaboration with other youth movements and synagogues
- Unlike any Religious School program you have ever seen before
For more information about ROOTS, click here.